Bergamot was named after a town in Italy--Bergamo--where Bergamot oil was first marketed. This citrus oil was most commonly used in Italian folk medicine for fevers and other medicinal purposes for many years.
- Reduces insomnia
- Relaxes and calms
- Balances oily skin
- Eases tight muscles
- Botanical name: Citrus bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: Bergamot (evergreen) belongs to the Rutaceae Family, native to the Canary Islands. The tree may grow from 2 - 10 m. tall. Bergamot doesn't grow in the wild, but instead is cultivated. The long branches are covered with spines. The tree yields small pear-shaped fruit which are not edible but are useful for the oil extracted from the peel/rind
- Aroma: Citrus warm floral scent, bright spicy, savory fruity aroma
- Note: Middle
- Color: Light yellowish green to yellowish brown liquid
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene, linalyl acetate
- Kid safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Safe, non toxic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bergomot Essential Oil 15 mL
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.