Chamomile, known by gardeners as a “companion plant” and “plant’s physician,” was a staple in English gardens because it is said to protect other plants' health, even preventing greenhouse seedlings from “damping off.” It has calming, pain-soothing, and skin-beneficial properties.
- Soothes skin
- Helps aching muscles and joints
- Botanical Name: Matricaria chamomilla
- Origin: Nepal
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: The Chamomile plant belongs to the daisy family, growing 90-125 cm high with very hairy leaves and tubular yellow flowers surrounded by white ligulets
- Aroma: Strong, fruity, apple-like herbaceous odor
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Blue to bluish green
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Geranium, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Neroli, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: chamazulene, a-bisabolol, bisabolol oxide A, bisabolol oxide B and bisabolone oxide A
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chamomile (German) EO
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.