Frankincense has been used throughout history, with its most notable appearances in the Bible and in ancient Egyptian history. Historically, Frankincense was used by ancient Egyptians for incense, treating wounds, and easing arthritis. In more recent times, Frankincense has been used in soaps, perfumes, and even in some pharmaceutical products.
- Assists in fighting germs
- Reduces symptoms related to bronchitis and sinus congestion
- Alleviates Swelling
- Clears the mind
- Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Resin
- Plant Description: Its wax (used for the oil) can be obtained from the Boswellia tree, which is native to India. The Boswellia serrata tree grows in the Punjab region of India as well as in regions of Pakistan. The small, thin trees are stripped of their bark to yield a sticky resin from which the essential oil is extracted
- Aroma: Warm and spicy, woody and resonating, milder than Frankincense from Somalia
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Clove, Lemon, Myrrh, Chamomile, Cedarwood, Pine, Basil, Rosemary
- Main constituents: a-Thujene: 62.82%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.